Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
rmiServerBind
artor
Hi,
Environment Solaris 5.8 + TeamSite 6.1 + OD 6.0
I have 3 instances of OD reciever installed on my machine, initial instance is working fine and I configured all instances in the same way that is written in the manual change all the ports from the initial instance.
But when i run the second instance of OpenDeploy, following error occurs
LIB: 2004-12-14 16:45:27 ERROR: Could not bind to interface(uat1) port(20024). (Note: initial instance is using 20014)
I changed the rmiServerBind for my each instance because I am using three ip address so as for
initial instance I set rmiServerBind=****.****.****.1 and for my second instance i set to rmiServerBind=xxxx.****.****.2
But still getting this error when i start my second instance of OpenDeploy.
Does anybody knows this problem please let me know.
Regards,
a
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
artor
I changed the localnode host to my specific ip address in my odrcvr.xml file and it works.
A
Edited by artor on 12/14/04 09:17 AM (server time).
madan1
Hi,
I have a problem similar to which you had. I am no using Team site area. I am using OD6.02.
Whenever I start and stop servers it was working fine till yesterday.
Today when i stopped OD server and tried to restart it showed the following:
Starting OpenDeploy server.
It may take a few moments. Please wait....
WARNING: The OpenDeploy server is still not responding.
WARNING: Please check the OpenDeploy server log.
WARNING: OpenDeploy might have failed during start up or
it might still be in the process of starting up.
Make sure OpenDeploy server successfully
started up before doing deployments.
The server log(od.log) shows:
ERROR:Could not bind to interface(SM02-602) port(20024).
Please assist me with this