Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Saving DCR to another directory
Paul
Is there a way to save DCRs to a subdirectory of data? I have had a request by one of my users to be able to better organize his DCRs. However, we get an error message every time we try and create and/or save a DCR any place but the data directory. I assume that this is by design and there's no way around it but I thought I'd ask.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Saving DCRs to sub-directories of the data/ directory is supported and has been for a while. (My customer has all DCRs saved in sub-directories - no DCRs are allowed to be saved directly within data/)
If you're getting errors doing that - I suggest posting more detailed information about your experience and/or contacting Interwoven Support.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Paul
Don't know what my earlier issue(s) were but I struggled for some time this morning to get it to work and it just wouldn't. After reading your post, I went back and tried it again and it's working as planned.
Adam Stoller
Glad I could help :-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com