Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FTP Adapter
TKeyser
I'm trying to use the ftp adapter and I'm not having much luck. What needs to go into < targetFilesystem area=" ??? "/> ?
No matter what I put I get "ERROR: [<whatever-I-enter>] is not an allowed deployment path."
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Phil
On your target check your <od-home>/etc/odbase.xml file and ensure that the target directory is specified in the relevant <allowedDirectories> section.
<node host="SENDING_HOST">
<allowedDirectories>
<path name="YOUR_TARGET_PATH_HERE"/>
</allowedDirectories>
</node>
TKeyser
Thanks! It was a combination of that and security on the ftp server. (This is just a continuation of my Monday!)
TKeyser
Next question:
How does the adapter check to see if the file is ascii or binary? File extention, content,...?
I'm FTPing from Windows to IBM mainframe (unix system services), so there are some potential pitfalls with binary/ascii/ebcdic formats.
Gregg Faus
TKeyser,
All the content is transferred in binary mode and to my knowledge I don't think you can configure the mode.