Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
HostID 000000000 ?
nipper
Hey
Am trying to install on a dev server without consistant network connection. Win 2K. TS 6.1.
When the network is disconnected ipconfig gives me no data and tslicinfo gives HostId of 000000000000. I have hardcoded an
IP address to no avail.
Loopback is turned on (I can ping 127.0.0.1)
This is a laptop I want to use disconnected or connected. Any way to do this ?
Tips/Pointers/RTFMs appreciated.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try turning on/off the loopback adapter - boot your system - and see what ipconfig says - see what tslicinfo (with appropriate arguments) outputs
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
Thanks fish,
I reinstalled loopback & it works. Strange that I could ping 127.0.0.1 without it installed
Andy