All-
I have stumbled on a limitation is customizing the UI in TeamSite 6.1. We are trying to remove all instances of the "Tag" feature in CCPRO. I am able to remove it from the File Menu in the Content Tab, and the File Actions Menu in workflow.
Then we get into "Headings". I would also like to remove it when a user selects "Properties" for a file in CCPRO. It appears at the top along with "Versions". Then when a user selects "Versions", it appears twice more - in between "Compare Versions" and "Properties" as well in an action list for each version of the file (i.e. with undo changes, compare to staging etc.)
Any ideas on how to get around this? The UICG for 6.1 states:
..."Headings cannot be deleted, but action lists contained inside heading can be deleted..."
This should be supported in future releases of the product IMHO. Thoughts?
Thanks,
Lucas Cochrane
lcochrane@deloitte.ca