Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy Base Server and Receiver
saller
Hello,
I have installed OpenDeploy Base Server in a windows 2000 server. When I try to install OpenDeploy Receiver in the same server I get this warning: "It´s not possible to install OpenDeploy Receiver because OpenDeploy Base Server is already installed." The problem is that I need to have both applications installed in the same server, is it possible or do I have to install each application in differents servers?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeremy
Hi,
If you have installed the base server I believe this includes the receiver.
Try running the test deployment which deploys to itself. This should work, which would mean the receiver is already installed.
HTH.
neilmas
Hi,
Also, you cannot install OD Receiver on the same server that you installed OD Base.
Regards,
Neil