Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with menu item
tushar1
Hi,
We are using Teamsite 5.5.2. We have set a custom menu item for a CGI script. If we log into "Web Desk Pro" interface and select the menu item, I get the expected result. But if we log into "Web Desk (Author only)" interface (I can see the menu item) and select the menu item, I get "The page cannot be displayed" error after a long time.
Am I missing any configuration setting? Please help me out.
Regards
Tushar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
Check the iw-webd error log and the servlet log and see if there is any information there?
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.
tushar1
I checked the log files but there was no error.
Note : The cgi script takes long time (almost 4-5 minutes) to precess the result.
nipper
>I checked the log files but there was no error.
>
>Note : The cgi script takes long time (almost 4-5 minutes) to precess the result.
Is this on Solaris or WIndows ? Check the Apache log (Solaris) or the event viewer.
BTW, does the script run at all ? Put a debug statement in your code.
Finally, have you tried to run this as an Author in the WebDesk Pro ? Just make
certain it is not the User/Permissions rather than the GUI.
Andy
tushar1
We are using TS552 SP2 on Solaris.
The script runs well if I try in "Web desk pro" interface with any type of user access (author or editor or admin or master).
Tushar