Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TAG_info question
Annad
Is there a way to display HTML text using TAG_info directive.
I've used the following, and it does not work:
TAG_info(
error = "<b> Could not submit...</b>",
);
This doesn't spit out the text "Could not submit".
It works only for somethings like:
TAG_info(
continue_in_wf => "<input type='hidden' value='$start_submit_wf'>",
);
Please advise.
Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What scenario are you trying to design? When do you want to display "could not submit"?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Annad
I am checking for certain conditions in the files that are attached to the workflow, like the file extension (non DCRs). When there is an error I want to display it using the TAG_info directive. I need to display the error messages in both English and French. One message after the other.
I was able to use TAG_info with this form:
_______________________________________________________________________
iw_setwfarg_non_dcrs =>
[
html => <b> English message</b>
label => "<tr bgcolor=Gainsboro ><td colspan=2><em><center>" .
"The following file(s) were not valid DCR(s): " . "</center></em></tr>",
valid_input => '/.*/',
],
_______________________________________________________________________
This would display both messages side by side. I need them to be one after the other.
Thanks for you help.
A.
nipper
We do that a slightly different way. The first step of a WF is a perl script that checks the imput.
If it fails validation then a CGI task is next that shows the users what was wrong. In addition
an email is sent to the owner of the task.
The downside is that the job ends & the use restarts it.
Andy