Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
valid_input for TAG_info
Annad
Hi,
I am trying to display an error message using the TAG_info directive like follows:
TAG_info(
iw_setwfarg_non_dcrs =>
[
html => $non_dcr_result,
label => "<tr bgcolor=Gainsboro ><td colspan=2><em><center>" .
"The following file(s) were not valid DCR(s): " . "</center></em></tr>",
valid_input => '/^\\/',
],
);
This is the output I am getting:
The following file(s) were not valid DCR(s): \en\support\anna-test.txt
Here the value of $non_dcr_result is : \en\support\anna-test.txt
However, when the submit is clicked, I get the following error:
'Valid input required'
I believe I have the right perl expression for the valid_input parameter.
Does anyone see why it would spit out the error in this TAG_info.
Thanks in advance.
Anna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Annad
Never mind,
I found the solution.
I set the is_required contraint to be false and it works fine.
Anna.