Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Multiple output files
sachin_sharma78
Hi,
I m having an issue, I have a PT and i have to generate 2 html files from it so i want to know what all changes i'll have to do and in which files(other than PT)?
thanx in advance,
Sac
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Do a search of this forum, this topic has been discussed recently.
KTReddy
Suggestions:
You can refer the iw_ostream tags to generate multiple output files. Check the PT tags
Link:
http://yourservername/iw/help/tst/pt/
Still need help, attach TPL and provide more info about your requirement, I will try to help you.
KT
sachin_sharma78
Thanx KT,
I will see if it works and let you know.
regards,
sachin
gzevin
I would be curious to learn if this doesn't work......
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU