Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSSDK and WIin XP
Ottawa_IWOV
I tried to install CSSDK 2.5 so I could gen a key for the TeamSIte server. The installer failed because the client was Win XP 5.1
Why is this a problem? What exactly does this mean? Do I simply use a Win 2000 client to gen the key?
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwover88
I'm having the same problem too. I cant' believe you will need a win2k client to make this work!
Migrateduser
Unfortunately, the installer has been configured so that it cannot be installed on WinXP. You can raise this issue with Interwoven Support, and probably get a fix for it in an upcoming SP.
Best Regards,
Narendra
iwover88
does anyone actually have the java source for the csdemo sample in cssdk 2.5? i didn't get in the j2ee\dev directory? I'm having a hard tim getting this from interwoven support for some reason.
iwover
Migrateduser
I responded to your other post.
lissa