Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Devnet Change Email
Hamjam
How can I change my email address registered with devnet
HAM
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Send email to
devnet-team@interwoven.com
I believe
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Adam is correct. Send mail to
devnet-team@interwoven.com
for any administrative problems. Likewise if you find broken links, have trouble viewing a webcast, or have questions.
Regards,
lissa
Hamjam
I found the way to change the emial. There is a Membership link when we log into devnet from there we can change it.
HAM
Migrateduser
DevNet supports 2 email addresses. One is the login membership email. As a member, you CANNOT change this. This is your registration information.
The second email is the one displayed when you double click on the name in the forum. This email address can be changed from the membership tab on the main navigation bar.
Regards,
lissa