Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
preview of a DCR stuck in a loop
NathansDIS
I have a user who creates and previews multiple press release DCR's in TeamSite. However, from time to time, after previewing a number of DCR's it gets 'stuck in a loop.' Here is a description of the behavior:
User creates DCR #1 and previews it, no problem.
User creates DCR #2 and previews it, no problem.
User creates DCR #3 and previews it, problem because it is actually a preview of DCR #1.
User creates DCR #4 and previews it, problem because it is actually a preview of DCR #2.
User creates DCR #5 and previews it, problem because it is actually a preview of DCR #1.
etc.
If I delete the user's preview file from the server, this behavior goes away. Has anyone ever see this before? Is there a way to fix this for good or ? We are on TS 6.1 SP1, on Windows 2000. Thanks in advance for any insights, info, etc.
-Nathan
Washington State DIS
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
It might be a caching issue with your preview web server. See if caching is disabled in your web server (IIS ?).
NathansDIS
Yes it is IIS. I have disabled all caching and set HTTP headers on the server to expire content immediately. I will update this post if it seems to reoccur. Thanks.
-Nathan