Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkSite eMail Fields ?
bfelknor
Hi all.
For WorkSite 7.x/8.x, does anyone know which of the custom fields in a doc profile are for email content ? I know Custom13-16 are for From, To, CC & BCC....what about Sent/Received ? Any others.
Happy Holidays.
Bruce
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guf
You can store Send Time and receive time in any of cutsom field from 21 to 24.
From what I know there is no other data available.
guf
bfelknor
Thanks. Can anyone shed light on the MSG_ID property in the DOCMASTER table ? It appears this is populated with the MAPI Internet MessageId property, and I presume it's used to prevent duplicate message imports.... Is this property available as a context item in IMANEXTLIB.Import ?
Thanks again.
jny
The COM API AttributeID Enum imProfileMessageUniqueID/nrMessageUniqueID represents this MSG_ID field. This field is exclusively used by Worksite EMI to store message id's. You may use the GetAttributeByID method to query for this field value. You may also use SetAttributeValueByID/SetAttributeByID method to set this value, but your value would be overwritten by EMI if this component is installed.
The ContextItems Collection used in ImportCmd does not support populating this field.
bfelknor
Thanks much. The reason I ask is that the field is populated if auto-profiling of email is turned-on and you drag a message from Outlook into FileSite; My app imports messages to WorkSite and I was wondering if it is a required field for email messages.
Thanks again.
Bruce
STodd
MSGID is also used as part of the duplicate checking functionality in FileSite 8.