Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Changing the Content Owner
haripotty
How do I change the Content Owner for a given content using the command line when the content is being pushed through the Workflow.
Teamsite version being used:
Version : 6.1.0 Build 36267
OS : Win2003
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
there is a CLT
iwsettaskownerandarea
that will do this
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
haripotty
Thanks gzevin,
I am looking for changing the content's owner, you suggested CTL will be using to change the task's owner.
May I request you to send us solution for <b>Changing the Content Owner</b>
gzevin
please be more specific then. You could change the default workarea (iw_workarea). As to changing the content owner for the file assets, you might use
chmod
... if this is what you want
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
haripotty
Hi gzevin,
As I mentioned, the implementation is in Windows 2003. Our requirement is, when a work flow run an external task and changing a DCR, its owner become SYSTEM. We want DCR's owner to be the login user ID.
We are trying to set the DCR's owner after performing the external task as login user id. May I know is it possible ? if so, how can I achieve ?
Thanks in advance,
frogman
Hi There,
Does anybody have an answer for this? We have a similar situation.
Win Svr 2003 TS 6.1 SP2
Our workflow includes an external page generation step. The generated content is owned by SYSTEM. I need to change the owner of the generated content to the user who submitted the workflow.
AAAHGA
frogman
To be slightly more accurate....
Generated Content is modified by SYSTEM. Its owner is showing as "BUILTIN\Administrators"
Any ideas?
gzevin
in windoes there is a command line tool: secedit
I think this is what you guys need.
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/acl_take_ownership.mspx
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU