Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UI and iwov-delete
dazzlad
Hi.
I'm getting a little confused with ui customisation
I'm trying to remove the new job icon from the workflow pane in TS 6.1 (solaris).
Gives the following example of iwov-delete:
<action-list id="iw.ccpro.filesys.menubar">
<menu id="iw.ccpro.file.menu">
<iwov-delete>
<link id="iw.ccpro.file_menu.import.link">
</link>
</iwov-delete>
</menu>
</action-list>
The only reference i can find to the new job link in the workflow pane sits in ref_ccpro_ui_workflow.xml like so:
<link id="_iw.ccpro.new_job.link" refid="_iw.ccpro.instantiator_popup.link"/>
I guess i need to do:
<iwov-delete>
<link id="_iw.ccpro.new_job.link">
</link>
</iwov-delete>
But where in ui_custom.xml should this sit.
Everything else at current is under an action list relating to a parent element but how do i figure out where this one should go?
Thanks in advance..
Darren
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Actually, the 'New Job' links in CCpro and CCstd weren't exposed for customization for 6.1. It's possible in 6.5 (and 6.1 SP2, I think)
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer