Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
<browser> throwing exception
kellyrmilligan
Hello, first let's get all the version stuff out of the way:
TS 6.1, Solaris
In a DCR, using the <browser> element:
<item name="FILENAME">
<description>Friendly name of the file</description>
<label>File Path</label>
<browser initial-dir=".*" ceiling-dir=".*" extns="*.*" size="50" required="f" />
</item>
When I click on browse I get:
Unexpected error listing contents of //suniwov1/default/main/****/****/WORKAREA/Content.
after I click on details, the first line is:
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: //suniwov1/default/main/****/xxxx/WORKAREA/Content/.(Invalid argument)
and the rest of the Java exception stuff.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Could it be permissions on the workarea?
Michael
Hi Kelly
Your values for initial-dir=".*" ceiling-dir=".*" look a bit unusual to me.
Generally these aren't regex values, perhaps you could try putting in "/" if you want the root directory of the workarea, or even removing them altogether?
hth
Cheeers
Michael.
kellyrmilligan
I had an existing path before I tried that, still no luck, also removed them, same result, and "/" didn't work either. Thanks though.
kellyrmilligan
permissions are completely opened up.
Migrateduser
Can you just remove those attributes (ceiling, initial and extns)? I think they are the defaults. Check the documentation on extns - I think it's a regex or literal as opposed to a file filter.
extns: Comma delimited list of file extensions. Files with these extensions are displayed during navigation.
Edited by john on 09/09/04 08:21 AM (server time).
LooseCannon
Johns correct, change extns="*.*" to extns=".html,.htm" or whatever file type you're looking for