Hi All-
I am trying to create a DD configuration that will delete from my table based on the path. We are using TeamSite 6.1 and had to use the custom="yes" feature to get the iw_sub_elements garbage removed from DD.
Here is my deployment config:
<data-deploy-configuration>
<data-deploy-elements filepath="/cms/iw-home/dd-home/datadeploy/conf/database.xml" />
<client>
<deployment name="irc_job_delete">
<source>
<teamsite-templating-records options ="wide" area = "/default/main/CCMC/WORKAREA/development" custom="yes">
<path name = "templatedata/IRC/job/data" visit-directory = "deep" />
</teamsite-templating-records>
</source>
<destinations>
<database use = "basic" table = "$mytable">
<sql user-action="deletepathrows" type="update">
DELETE FROM \$mytable WHERE PATH='\$myfilepath'
</sql>
</database>
</destinations>
</deployment>
</client>
</data-deploy-configuration>
When I try and execute, it says "in order to deploy custom DCR, you need the dbschema element. That screws things up BIG TIME. If I put in the <dbschema> tags it then start looking for group tags - all I am trying to do is run a DELETE command.
If I remove the custom="yes", we are back to the iw_sub_elements thing.
Can anyone help out on this one?
Thanks.
Lucas Cochrane
lucas.cochrane@baucanada.com