Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwpt_load_dcr Error
cvel2
Hi -
I'm trying to load a DCR into a TPL and I am getting the following error:
<ERROR>
In 'docroot' mode, -iw_include-location <path> must be used
</ERROR>
Right now, my code looks like:
my $resource_dcr = iwpt_load_dcr($resource_dcr_path);
Where resource path is the path to the DCR in the workarea.
In looking at the documentation, I know I need the iw_include-location flag, but I do not know the syntax for including it in my code. I tried this:
my $resource_dcr = iwpt_load_dcr($resource_dcr_path -iw_include-location $ptpath);
But it didn't work.
Any help would be appreciated.
-Christina Velasquez
Christina
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think check docs or code for load_dcr of iw_xml.
cvel2
I checked the documentation and tried the following again (I had attempted before):
my $resource_dcr = iwpt_load_dcr($resource_dcr_path, "docroot", "t");
I am still getting this:
<ERROR>
In 'docroot' mode, -iw_include-location <path> must be used
</ERROR>
Christina
Migrateduser
Are you calling iwgen/iwregen, iwpt_compile.ipl, or through the UI? Seems like -iw_include-location is not being passed on the command line to iwpt_compile.ipl.
herald10
Try the following:
my $resource_dcr = iwpt_load_dcr($resource_dcr_path,
'dcrlocal'
,'t');
Ofcourse, you will have to use relative paths.
HTH
-H
cvel2
I used ptlocal and it worked, thank you!
Christina