Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment User drop down list empty
System
Hi,
I would like to restrict some deployments to only to specific users. I tried to do it from Admin interface. User Access->Deployments. But Deployment User: drop down is not coming up. Also "New deployment to add" button does not show anything.
Please help.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
richy
Hi,
I am also having the same issue. Please let me know if u got something...
Thanks
Migrateduser
Under User Access -> Servers, you first need to add users to the od-user role.
Then when you go to User Access -> Deployments, the users you added to the od-user role will appear in the deployment user pull-down menu.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com