Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamCode Plugin
mstevens
I am trying to determine what functionality (if any) the TeamCode WASD Plugin provides. The documentation is rather light... Does anyone have any first hand experience with this plugin? I would like to get a general understanding of it so I can decide if this is a tool we are going to use or not.
from the TeamCode Admin Guide...
"The submit route is started in TeamCode in the following dialog. When you check the “Let
the IDE perform the submission” checkmark box, the submission to the staging area will be
handled by the TeamCode plugin and all the tasks relative to the approval step in the
TeamCode route will be bypassed. Any external tasks or filters that you might have
configured in the TeamCode route will be ignored and conflict resolution will be handled
within the plugin."
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet