Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy 6.0 Command line
svitalec
Using OpenDeploy 6.01 I need to know if anyone has written a filelist deploy using the command line. Not the GUI. I would like to run one without having to specify a xml configuration file.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The command line for OpenDeploy requires the specification of a configuration file too - so I'm not sure what you're asking for.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
svitalec
Do you have a better example than what is in the admin guide? Something with a little more detail? I can create the xml file with no problem.
Adam Stoller
You mean like:
iwodcmd start mydeployment.xml
iwodcmd start mydeployment.xml -k foo=bar -k baz=mumble -inst FISH
iwodcmd start mydeployment.xml -k foo=bar -sim
Have you tried running:
iwodcmd start -h
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com