Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TechNote: 51543 (Zip file error)
engtat
Hi,
I was trying to download Mediabin 4.0 Web Services SDK from the technote but the Zip file appeared to be invalid. Can anyone help?
Thanks!
Edited by engtat on 05/18/04 02:39 AM (server time).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi.
Just send a note to
devnet-team@interwoven.com
saying that the zip file is corrupted.
They will send you the working file. I was told that they were trying to fix the issue when I complained about it last week.
Folco
scheduled job using date expression.JPG
scheduled job output.JPG
Migrateduser
we know about this problem. for some reason this file is really not cooperating. In the mean-time, you can either do as the previous post says, and drop an email to devnet-team and we'll send you the (rather big) file, or you can access it from support. To do that, either follow the link below, or click on the support tab at the top of this page, then type the article ID in the search box on the right of the page. If you take this route the login should be automatice (provided you have an account).
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=51543
Regards,
lissa
engtat
Thanks a lot! I got it!