Does anyone know, or is it possible (as I am not a developer) to create or duplicate the ability of right clicking on a document file icon and sending a document to a WorkSite destination?
In the Windows XP environment a Word (Excel, PDF, etc) file on the OS desktop can be sent to a list of destinations such as mail recipients, document folders, additional hard drives, etc. I would like to know if it is possible to create this function where a user can send a closed Word file to a WorkSite folder (or database) without having to open the file in the native application and selecting "Save As". I am aware that the file can be saved with DeskSite/FileSite and the "drag and drop" method but the customer has asked if it would be possible to initiate the file --> import process just as quick as doing a right click --> send to.
I did discover that I could use the send to --> mail recipient with a WorkSite folder that had an (WorkSite Communication Server) email address associated with it but this imported the file as an email attachment and not as a seperate file.
If anyone has any suggestions or could state whether or not this hypothetical function is possible please let me know.
Thank you.
P.S. I did attempt to place a shortcut to a Oultook/WorkSite folder in the SendTo folder (C

ocuments and Settings<username>SendTo) but the folder did not display when executing a right click --> send to.