Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.5 Login
Ottawa_IWOV
Just installed TS 6.5 on Windows 2003 Server. Tried to login to TeamSite (Professional, Master) and got an "Internal JNI Error" message.
Anyone know anything about this one. User was added to the master.uid file and iwreset was thrown ...
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
What flavor of windows 2003 is it. I noticed some odd things using standard instead of professional.
gzevin
I was getting it in 6 beta, it was related with the underlying locale of the system. try to put US-English - are you on something else?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
ScreenShot013.jpg
ScreenShot015.jpg
Ottawa_IWOV
How exactly would I check this setting?
Ottawa_IWOV
iwtace.log tells me:
*** IWServer Locale is --> English_UnitedStates.MS1252@Binary
which seems to be expected.
Here is the actual Java error output from servletd_out:
[http-8080-Processor24] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext () - Unexpected authentication failure
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: Unknown exception caught!!!(Internal JNI error)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.jni.CSUserJNIServer.beginSessionUsingPassword(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.jni.AccessServiceAdapterImpl.beginSessionUsingPassword(AccessServiceAdapterImpl.java:45)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory.getClient(CSLocalFactory.java:91)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext.createFromPassword(CSClientContext.java:281)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext.create(CSClientContext.java:198)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:67)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.ContextSetImpl.doCreateContext(ContextSetImpl.java:108)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.doGetContext(AbstractContextSet.java:322)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.getContext(AbstractContextSet.java:286)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.getContext(AbstractContextSet.java:246)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
smenon
Do you know if you are have a different version of libeay32.dll in your path? We have seen this error in some cases where you might have installed another product that also ships with a libeay32.dll that is a different version from what TeamSite expects.
I believe that the version that TeamSite looks for should be in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Interwoven\lib..
thanks
--Sunil Menon
Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.
Ottawa_IWOV
We are installing TeamSire 6.5 on a server that is a member of Active Directory. We cannot login into TeamSite after the base installation. Could the Active Directory membership be a problem? Is there some basic configuration required in iw.cfg before we CAN login?
Thanks,
Lucas
der_techie
Hi,
I just installed on a Win2k server, and I get exactly the same problem. My locale is Germany, and the machine is not member of AD. So maybe we should look into the libeay thing
Alex
der_techie
So- straighten out the libeay things did not help (there was a old one lurking from a previous install). I still get the same error. Any help is appreciated.
Alex
smenon
Did you restart all the TeamSite services after you fixed the libeay.dll ?
--Sunil Menon
Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.
Migrateduser
Hi, I have experienced the same problem and what I found was in the environment variables, see Path System variable and make sure C:\Program Files\Common Files\Interwoven\lib is before any other lib references, mine was loading an IBM directory that was actually loading the wrong version of the libeay32.dll...
Ottawa_IWOV
We solved the problem by moving d:\Program Files\Common FIles\Interwoven\lib to the beginning of the PATH variable. Also make sure that the entry does not exist twice ...
We can now successfully log into TeamSite.
Thanks,
Freedom
I did everything you guys have said here, but I am still getting the error messages.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Freedom
Hi:
I am having the same problem as you. Did you get this resolved? Thanks
encycsrvr9.5025.eserver.2008APR07_15_25_20_CET.1.txt
pmd9_5002eserver2008APR07_15_25_18_CET.txt
Karthik_SP
Rename the libeay32.dll from system32
and copy the libeay32.dll from iw-home/sharedll to system32