Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not find matching OpenDeploy client
mike_jaixen
We are moving our TeamSite server to a new data center, and everything is working -- except OpenDeploy. It will not deploy, giving us a weird "Connection failed: Could not find matching OpenDeploy client for (127.0.0.1)." Help!
LIB: LOGFILE=[/logs/interwoven/opendeploy/src.updeploy158739.PTEST.omhq1604.to.d
ev.log]
LIB: Locale=[English_UnitedStates.US-ASCII@Binary]
client: Interwoven OpenDeploy(5.6.0.0.0 Build 15978 Interwoven 20030121)
client: LIB: Component Version (5.6.0.0.0 Build 15978 Interwoven 20030121)
client: Buffer Size (8000)
client: Protocol Version(5.0) OK
client: Connection Id(id=0)
client: Transaction Mode: OFF
client: Mode(normal)
client: Protocol(rcp)
client: Hostname(127.0.0.1)
ERROR: Connection failed: Could not find matching OpenDeploy client for (127.0.0.1).
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 After SETUP, res=-1
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 exiting setup
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 entering awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 exiting awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 entering cleanup
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 After CLEANUP, res=-1
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 exiting cleanup
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 entering task-failed
ENG: 2004-09-11 00:43:32 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-16 still waiting for 0
LIB: LOGFILE=[/logs/interwoven/opendeploy/src.updeploy158739.PTEST.omhq1604.to.d
ev.log]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Looks like you're attempting to deploy to the loopback localhost (127.0.0.1) but that OpenDeploy isn't listening/bound to any port on that IP address.
If you need further assistance - It would help us to see the odnodes.xml, odbase.xml, and deployment configuration files associated with this problem
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
mike_jaixen
Here are the files from the TeamSite server; I'm trying to work with my operators to get the files from the web servers. (Naturally, I don't have access...)
mike_jaixen
And here's the other...
Adam Stoller
Still missing the deployment configuration file - right now neither of the files you attached appear to reference 127.0.0.1 - so I have to assume the issue is in the deployment config file - though I could be wrong. Perhaps one of the hosts is being mapped to 127.0.0.1 in an /etc/hosts file or DNS??
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
mike_jaixen
That was the missing piece on my end too; I didn't have access to the OpenDeploy receivers to look at those files. Once I got those files, I noticed they had the old IP address in them, so I changed them and problem solved.
Thanks for the help though! Sometimes your brain just doesn't work particularly well at 1 am on Saturday morning.