Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with workflow submission
kellyg
I'm a complete novice to workflow and I'm trying to modify the e-mail format via iwsend_mail.ipl for a submit workflow that a consultant (now gone) originally created for us. Yesterday it was working fine, when I hit the Run Job button the window would close and the mail would be sent. Sometime during the afternoon it stopped working. The job form submit executes <form method=POST name='iwwft_instantiator' action=/iw-bin/iwwft_instantiator.cgi> For some reason it doesn't seem to be firing. I'm not aware of anything that's changed. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You might try going through Support - from what little you've described though, it could be:
- changes made to the wft.
- changes made to the script run from the wft
- changes made to the mailserver
It's difficult to provide any more assistance without being able to see the problem in-situ - so if this is a significant problem for you it might be worth looking for a local, experienced, consultant to come in and help you diagnose and debug the problem (and hopefully provide a little 1-on-1 training for you so that next time you'll be better equipped).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com