Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS6.5 file downloads after session expired
Adam Stoller
From a case I just filed:
Environment:
Server: TS6.5.0 on Solaris 8
Client: Firefox 1.0 on MacOS 10.3.7
Scenario
This morning I spent a bunch of time downloading files via the GUI without any problems, and then all of a sudden the files being downloaded were copies of the HTML for the login page instead of the file assets that were selected to be downloaded.
I tried logging out and logging back in again to TeamSite but that didn't help.
I then quit the browser completely, launched it again and everything worked correctly again.
Conclusions
So it appears that although my session timed out while I was performing the initial attempt to download these files (3 of them at the same time using File > Download):
I'd be curious if anyone else can repliate this behavior - and if so, what server and client environment were used.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet