Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customising the SCE tab
System
I haven't perused the UI customisation guide as closely as I ought before asking this question, so an answer of RTFM is in order, if not particularly helpful.
Is it possible to customise the SCE tab? Specifically, I'd like to add regenerate to it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Rob
A little quote from the UICG:
Enable/Disable VisualPreview (Smart Context Editing, SCE)
The ability to enable and disable VisualPreview by branch and file type is a TeamSite server configuration and is still available in TeamSite 6.0 (specified in iw.cfg as before).
In addition, VisualPreview menu items can be globally configured in TeamSite 6.0 (just like any other menu items), using the UITK.
End user VisualPreview button preferences are not available in TeamSite 6.0.
hth
Cheers
Michael
PS: rtfm