Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow
infyniti
Any ideas on how to kick a job when the user finishes entering data in a DCR and clicks "Finish" button on the DCR.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
NathansDIS
I'm pretty sure you use a 'tt_data' command value in available_templates.cfg. I think it's broken in some versions of TeamSite however. What version/interface of TS are you using?
-Nathan
infyniti
Nathan, Thanks for the reply. We are using TeamSite 6.1 on Unix. Do you have any code snippet to illustrate.
Thanks
NathansDIS
Here is an example from our available_templates.cfg. We're on Windows 2000, TS 6.1 SP1 but it should be the same syntax. You might want to check the forum for problems with tt_data in CCPRO on TeamSite 6.1. I think 6.1 SP1 was supposed to fix this, but I'm not sure if it actually worked. We had to hack some javascript or something to get it to work with TS 6.1(no SP). Hope this helps. -n
*snip*
<template_file name='AW News External Linkt' path='dis/external_pressrelease_link.wft'>
<command_list>
<command value='new_job' />
<command value='tt_data' />
<command value='all' include='no' />
</command_list>
<branch_list>
<branch value='DIS/AW2' include='yes' />
<branch value='all' include='no' />
</branch_list>
</template_file>