We are using TeamSite 6.1 on Solaris. According to the TeamSite Admin Guide 6.1 for UNIX (page 113), we can configure TeamSite to use different Web servers for different workarea or different types of content. The example given in the Admin Guide is showing how to change setting in iw.cfg under [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] to allow CGIs in one workarea be served by a different web server. May I know if this will work for JSP files as well?
For example, I have a index.jsp file in the Workarea say "/iw-mount/default/main/branch1/WORKAREA/wa1". I want the index.jsp preview be redirected to
http://www.test.com/index.jsp. Should the changes in iw.cfg like followings?
[iwproxy_preconnct_remap]
_regex=^/iw-mount/default/main/branch1/WORKAREA/wa1/(.*)\.jsp$=http:\\
www.test.com\$1.jspI made the change to the iw.cfg and reset the TeamSite server, however, when I click on the jsp file for preview, the URL stays on the TeamSite server. The remapping deosn't see to work at all. Is there any step missing here?
Thanks,
Susan