Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy
demack
We are looking to use data deploy in the near future at my company. We know that we can use it to input the data into the database - but I was wondering what was the best solution for retrieving the data - a presentation template or write a page in java to retrieve the data. We currently use a java to input and retrieve the data but since we will be implementing data deploy, we wanted to explore other options that are available with teamsite.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think a PT would defeat the purpose of DataDeploy to some extent. I would expect dynamic rendering technology such as Java to be more appropriate at the cost of performance.