Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customizing Links in How Do I Portlet
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Windows 2003
Is it possible to customize the links in the Interwoven Out of the Box How Do I portlet? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the UICG document.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I think some of this is covered under "Changes to Online Help Files" on page 17 of the UICG and then further covered in chapter 6 (starting on p. 61)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Michael
Hi
As fish has pointed out it is in the doco -- it isn't hugely clear though, especially for what I imagine is going to be a pretty common modification.
You will probably want to put your customisation in iw-home/custom/local/config/lib/content_center/customer/ccstd/help/en/s_how_portlet.jsp
and then make/rebuild and you should be in business.
<insert rant here about it being a global modification and not configurable in any way />
hth
Cheers
Michael