Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
setting hidden variables in CGI tasks
Annad
Hi,
Here is my problem with the script for a CGI task I have in the workflow.
The perl script that is executed for a CGI task uses the iwcgicallback to move to one of its successor cgi task.
However this takes place upon a click of a submit button.
When the button is clicked, a TeamSite error occures which states that the session string and some other important parameters are missing for this request to be completed.
So I tried to set hidden parameters for the session string, but it does not seem to see that.
Any ideas on how to use the $cgi->iwcgicallback() and pass in the needed parameters for the next task.
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Anna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet