Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can auto-naming support period in its filename?
kelvin
Hi,
I configured the auto-naming to default file generated from a DCR to have .HTML extension. However, we I try to save a filename with a period as part of the filename, no generation is allowed. The following message is being shown:
"The output file path icons/report for 2004.12.22 does not have a valid extension for the presentation template soppv2.tpl. Valid extensions are: html. Please change the extension."
The filename should be report for 2004.12.22.html
Is there a way to overcome this?
Thanks,
Kelvin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
I think, in general, multiple period in a file name now are an issue in TS6
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Adam Stoller
From the release notes for 6.5:
Chapter 4Fixed BugsTeamSite 6.5
54388 When generating an output file that has more than one “.” in the file name (such as test.test.html), an error message is issued indicating an invalid extension.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com