Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Identify Deleted Files in Workflow?
WORKFLOWdude
Is there an easy way to identify the deleted files that are attached to a workflow? I am using the WFtask module to post the file list to our workflow log. However, it would be nice if we could somehow flag the files that were deleted.
I would prefer to use an existing Perl module to identify the deleted file. However if there is no way to use a Perl module, I would be curious if there is a good way to parse just that info from the iwgetwfobj command results.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Compute the vpath of the file (attach the file path from GetFiles() to the area returned by GetArea()), convert it into a filepath, and check it with the -d file test operator.
Adam Stoller
'-d' is for directories.
'-f' is for files.
'-e' is to test existance (regardless of whether it is a file or a directory)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
WORKFLOWdude
Thanks! It works! I also used your posting from 11/15/04 06:48 AM for the exact code.
Migrateduser
Oops!
Would you believe I
meant
to type an 'e' instead of a 'd'?
Adam Stoller
In the spirit of the holidays - I'll believe it ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com