Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
__VALUE__('areaowner') question.
Annad
Hi,
What is the tag name for the areaowner when using the __VALUE__($tagname) directive?
I used __VALUE__('iw_areaowner') but it returned nothing.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
The 'iw_areaowner' attribute isn't always available. It's there for 'submit' and 'assign' but it isn't guaranteed to be there for 'new_job'. I suspect that's your problem. 'New Job' can be initiated when the user isn't IN a workarea, so the 'area owner' concept isn't guaranteed to even make sense.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Migrateduser
That should be right. Maybe it's a matter of the context in which you are using it. Can you give us a little code snippet?
Annad
Thanks.
I am indeed using the "New Job" command. However, the new_job command does give you the area that the workflow is curretly invoked from.
So I used the iwattrib function to get the owner of the workarea and treated that to be the areaowner and it worked fine.
Thanks for your help.
Anna