Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
case sensitivity in TS6.1 available_templates.cfg
NathansDIS
Hey all-
We found after upgrading from Teamsite 5.5.2 to Teamsite 6.1 on Windows 2000 that the branch element value attribute is now case sensitive, where this was not previously the case.
<branch value='dshs' include='yes' /> -> used to work on TS5.5.2
<branch value='DSHS' include='yes' /> -> had to be changed to this in order to work on TS 6.1
Does anyone know of any other instances of case sensitivity in IW config files after upgrading to TS 6.1? Any and all info appreciated.
-Nathan Sunderman
Washington DIS
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Interesting - I was just looking at the available_templates.ipl file for another post - and if I'm reading it correctly it looks like it should be case-insensitive matching (it's a little difficult to track all the way through just looking at the code - but you could easily add some debugging code into it to verify what's happening).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
NathansDIS
Thx for the info Fish. Looks like it's definately case sensitive now. Maybe this is being set by a switch somewhere? anyone(iw or otherwise) have any idea if this is the case or know of any other files that might be case sensitive after upgrading to 6.1? Thx in advance for the info.
-Nathan
Washington DIS
SeriesScriptBarWidths.rptdesign
Adam Stoller
It does seem to be case-sensitive. I'm not sure if I would consider this a bug though (I tend to be doing all my work on Unix these days, so I'm used to case-sensitive in general and it makes sense - but if you feel otherwise, contact Support)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com