Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.0 DataDeploy
summergs
I have 5.5.2 set up with datadeploy. There is a corresponding DataDeploy folder in the Interwoven directory. Recently TS6.0 was installed however, I do NOT see a DataDeploy folder. Does anyone know if DataDeploy is now a seperate install for TS6? If not, where do I put my deployment_dd.cfg files??
(TS6.0 on Windows 2000)
Thanks in Advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You will probably need to reinstall DataDeploy if you installed TS6 over a previous version and you had DataDeploy installed within IWHOME.
However, if you're upgrading, you might want to upgrade to OD/DD 6.0 - where DD is now a module of OD rather than a separate product (there's information in the documentation / support site for enabling the DD module)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
summergs
Thanks Fish!