Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Autoconfigure.cfg question
System
Hi,
Can any body suggest me if it is possible to only allowing certain file types excluding all other file types from getting submitted to staging area through Autoprivate.cfg?
For example I need to configure autoprivate.cfg to allow only .doc files to be submitted to staging. All other file types should be marked as private.
Appreciate any help.
Thanks
-Pankaj Bose
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
Pankaj,
What is the doubt? Yes do mark all other file types (except *.doc) to eb private. Identify all the file types you will have in your workarea and then make an entry for each file type except *.doc in the autoprivate.cfg.
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Adam Stoller
I don't believe you can specify a non-matching pattern for autoprivate.cfg - so you would have to specify the extensions or patterns that you explicitly want marked private.
You also have to remember to run iwreset after making the changes - and - that any pre-existing files will not be affected, only newly created files after the change will be affected.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
ProfessorX
we need the following marked as private in autoprivate.cfg file...is it possible.
we have
somefile_a.out.US.html
somefile_b.out.CA.html
somefile_c.out.RU.html
...
I could do this
((.out.US.html)(0)(12))
but dont want to do it for every 2 char country
can i do something like this
((.out.XX.html)(4)(4))
Thanks in advance!
WIN2K TS/TST 5.5.2 sp5; OD 5.6.0.1; DD 5.5.2
The Professor-
Adam Stoller
Unfortunately, I don't think the matching algorithm for autoprivate.cfg will work for what you want to do.
The best I can think of would be either to try to handle it with an iwat trigger, workflow, or PT (if they are produced by one) where you could just issue the iwprv -s command on them.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com