Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Missing Metadata
nickcolorado
We recently upgraded from TS 5.5 and MT 3.0 to TS 6.01 and MT 4.0. I am noticing some files in the new system have extended attributes missing. For example, I have a field named 'service' which maps to a service vocabulary. The users use MetaTagger to tag the files with differnt words in the service vocabulary. If I look at the extended attributes on the file, I see this:
...
TeamSite/Metadata/service: ,,,
TeamSite/Metadata/service_codes: products::1,products::3,products::9,products::2
...
The TeamSite.Metadata/service extended attribute does not have the terms associated with the service_codes listed in the service_codess extended attribute.
Has anyone seen this behavior before and what is the resolution?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mikelauruhn
Make sure you have a valid post-processor group in place (and one that meets your needs). Without one, you are only going to get UID numbers from a vocabulary. Adding iwmtresolveuids to the post-processor will allow you to grab values from the source vocabulary -- including labels, alts, and parents. (i.e. "iwmtresolveuids -grab alt").
I believe that iwmtresolveuids with no arguments returns the label by default.
Hope this is what you were looking for. More in Chapter 2 of the Advanced Users Guide.
Good luck,
MikeL
nickcolorado
Thank you so much! This is what was causing the issue. In Metatagger 3, there was no need for a post processor. I am glad we caught this early after the conversion! Thanks again for the tip!
-Nick