I have a challenging task and I need some help. Here is the current situation. Using Content Center Standard, a user creates or edits a dcr, saves it, and generates a page. The presentation template that is used calls two additional presentation templates, one for generating or re-generating a printable version of the page, and one for re-generating an index page. Everything up to this point works perfectly, but I now need to take advantage of a workflow that will automatically deploy these files. I am currently using the solutions/configurable_default_submit.wft file that came standard with TeamSite, and it is kicked off via a submit or a tt_data command. This works fine, but it will only submit the dcr and the main page created via the first presentation template. I am looking for a way to have this workflow or a similar workflow automatically include the print version of the page as well as the newly re-generated index page. Any suggestions? Thanks.
--
Sean Marchetti
smarchetti@hess.com