Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
radio buttons
System
How do you force radio button choices to appear on multiple lines (i.e. one per line) in a DCT?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What version of TeamSite Templating?
In 6.5 (and possibly in earlier versions) you can add the string "
<br>
" to the label for the radio option to force newlines (I'm doing this with checkboxes in the metatagger UI, I assume it will work in the FormsPublisher DCTs too) - e.g.:
<radio ...>
<option value="1" label="One"/>
<option value="2" label="Two
<br>
"/>
<option value="3" label="Three"/>
</radio>
should result in something that looks like:
O
One
O
Two
O
Three
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
5.52. It does not work in this version; the <BR> shows up as part of the label.
Adam Stoller
Are you coding it as "<br>" or as "<br>"?
The latter is what I needed to do in 6.5.
I thought in 5.5.2 it wrapped automatically (at least that's what I recall from the old metadata capture UI -- which admittedly is pretty ancient -- with checkboxes)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
gzevin
one should try CDATA in labels, as with the trick of colouring the labels that I described in one of the devnet articles
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU