Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Training
Axay
I am interested in getting trained on Teamsite, OpenDeploy, Workflow. Does anyone know if there is a downloaded or free trial version of this software available?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
No this may come as a shock but you have to pay for it. Getting trained on it without using it
is worthless. Of course you are probably a consultant hiring yourself out as a TS expert,
I pity the company that hires you as such
Migrateduser
Someone needs to cut down on the caffeine...
But you're right...it's hard enough to accomplish anything even with the proper training. Without it you're screwed.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
skip11
I'm surprised that no one complained that this post was off-topic.
Migrateduser
It is not the open API to download.
you need to pay for your traiing and certification cost.
Just mail to
training@interwoven.com
and they will get back you with some inputs.
Rishi Gupta
Interwoven Teamsite Consultant
Geneva Switzerland