Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit Details Comments Truncated
System
When I view the Submit Details for a version of a DCR the comments are truncated. If there a lot of comments for that version only the first 11 lines appear.
Is there any way to view the comments in there entirety.
TeamSite Version 6.0.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Which UI are you using?
In CCPro - I *think* I see what you're talking about and it may be a follow-on to a case I already filed with support (columns are not resizable in View Modified) - although in this case, I think it would be more the case that they need to have *both* resizable columns *and* rows *and* wrap the contents, at least within the "Version Comment" column.
The HACK work-around is to right-click in that portion of the browser and View [Frame] Source and look at the raw HTML code where all the text actually exists.
You could also write your own custom interface to the iwrlog CLT - but I would suggest you file a bug with support regardless.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Also, a certain limitation is imposed on how many characters are captured. Not sure what it is now, but it may be around 4k.