Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Differential Deployment - Rollback ??
deeps79
Hi,
I am deploying the difference between two editions using differential deployment.This is working fine.
Now, at some point if I want to revet to a previous edition, how can that be done...........
Regards,
Deepa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You can use the revert option in the configuration file and switch the area and previousArea settings - look in the manuals for information on:
- comparisonRules
- revert
- dateDifferent
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
deeps79
thanks for the input....however I am basically doing data deploy for the edition difference.
How can I set similar comparison rules for data deploy configuration file..
Regards,
Deepa
Adam Stoller
If your DD is part of an OD run - then it should "just work" I believe.
If not, someone else will have to chime in - I don't use DD that much, sorry.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com