Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Basic Task Removal
jajtiii
I want to force users to enter some MetaData such as author when they insert assets. In order to do this it seems that I would need to modify or remove the task 'Insert Unmodified'. It seems like this should be easy, but I can't figure out how to do it.
Thanks,
jajtiii
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
The (Insert Unmodified) task is a system task (MediaBin distinguishes between system and user-defined tasks), and therefore is not editable. However, you can certainly change its security. members of the MBAdmin and TaskAdmin groups would be unaffected but for everyone else you would need to set the permission on this task to No Access.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd
MB Server Team