I am working on a worklfow, and I want to check to see if a user attaches files to a workflow, and those files already belong to a another workflow.
If I do a properties on a file from Content Professional, I can see that a file is attached to a workflow, I also see a property called workflow with a value; see below
Workflow: Job 2160 > Task 2163
Is there a CLT that will give me the all the properties of a file, so that I can test in a external task if the attached file belong to another workflow.
I looked at iwattrib, but that will not list information if the file is attached to a workflow
Modified By: philcz
Modified: 5/13/04 4:30:47 PM
Locked: papoos:htdocs philcz 5/24/04 11:26:09 AM
Comment: This is locked by me
Version: 0+
Comment:
Workflow: Job 2160 > Task 2163
Owner:
Group:
Size: 16kB
Permissions: rw-rw-r--
Private: Do not submit
Thanks
Phil Czajkowski
phil@quotient-inc.com