Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
new editon
jorge1
Dear All,
I'm trying out TS 6.1 on Solaris and I would like to have the neat edition automatic naming back as in TS 5.x...
Is this configurable now?
Thanks,
Jorge
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi.
I also tred on 6.1 on Win 2k, it was the same
i think it is not supported.
Rishi Gupta
Interwoven Teamsite consultant
Geneva Switzerland
Adam Stoller
The command line tools (iwpublish, iwlasted, iwnexted) all seem to work - so this appears to be something broken in the UI.
I've sent a query to Support to see if they can find an existing bug report / feature request regarding this and if not, to file one. In either case when I get the ID I'll post it here so you can get your company's name associated with the issue.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jorge1
Thanks!
That was a really handy feature, so I hope the fix is included in the next pach.
Cheers,
Jorge
Adam Stoller
This is now registered as FR#:53777
(I'm trying to get it changed from a "feature request" to a "bug" since it is a *change* or "loss-of-functionality" in behavior from previous versions and not a request for new, never-existed functionality - but for now ...)
Contact support and ask them to associate your company with this request if you are interested in seeing this feature re-enabled in the UI.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com