Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unlocking DCR's on template close
mike_jaixen
I have a case where I have several users that collaborate in a single workarea. What they are pushing for is a way that when they close the DCR, the file lock they have on the file is released. I've tried dissuading them, or suggested that they manually release the lock to show that their work is done, but they still insist on automatically released locks.
I suppose that this could be done with a workflow, but then they'll complain about having to choose which workflow to run on closing. (Approval/deployment or Release locks). Any thoughts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
how about using the iwatlock trigger? you could check if the file is a DCR and ulock it programmatically. no workflows are needed in this case
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU